Saturday, December 13, 2008
Let it snow......
Let it snow, let it snow. Oh the weather outside is frightful........ Ok not really frightful, but we did get a weather warning, saying that starting today thru next week will be the longest cold winter weather we have had since 1990. That's a pretty big statement, considering if you were here in 1990. I wasn't, I was in Maryland, but I heard from many of my friends, it was a doozy. Winter weather to the extreme, considering we live in Western Washington, which never gets that cold. Anyways, here is what my front porch looked liked tonight as the snow fell. Have a great night everyone, I am going to enjoy a nice fire and watch the snow fall! YEA SNOW! I'm sooooo happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ketter family. I really enjoyed visiting your Web-blog and plan on visiting on a regular basis.
I invite you to visit my Web-blog at:
http://mendee-eclecticallyspeaking.blogspot.com/
Just copy and paste the link.
My Very Best To All Of You, Mendee
Post a Comment