Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stupid Bowl / Eventful Day

Go Refs!!! You have successfully determined the winner of the Super Bowl once again. You guys are good! I will say this, and mean it, right now. I will never watch a debacle, like the one I watched today, ever again. If the Stealers ever make it to the Stupid Bowl again I will protest. I might stage a sit-in, or plan a march on Washington, or maybe just banish televisions from being on in my presence. I don't know, but mark my words, I will never watch that crap again! I can't believe I am saying this, as much as I love football, but the only good thing about the game today was the commercials! There were some really good ones! Ok, I will end my rant now. Wow, I feel surprisingly better!

In other news, Sydney has been helping me with a lot of chores lately. She is turning into such a wonderful helper. My own "mini me" in so many more ways than just one! Anyways, the picture below is what happened when I gave her the money she earned for doing the tasks I asked her to do.
What does it mean, when your 9 year old daughter checks the $20 bill you gave her for doing chores, to see if it's counterfeit? I died laughing. Just the fact that she checked it was too funny! Does that say anything about the shape of the economy? Just curious.

Also, Kassie just pulled out her tooth! Wow! To think the last time I took out one of her teeth, she cried for 3 hours after it was already out! The Tooth Fairy is coming tonight! She wanted to take a pic of it, so here it is. The missing tooth was located next to the left front tooth. You can see the hole.
And last but not least, this morning after Church, Madeline came running down the hill to the car, but couldn't stop herself in enough time, so she slammed right into the car! She managed to bite her lip, and boy did it leave a mark! OUCH!! Here is a pic of her "holy" lip. Hahahaha! I crack myself up!
That's enough about our eventful day for now. Hope to see you again next time!

No comments: