Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Season, New Look

Everyone always talks about "spring cleaning" but in my case, autumn is always when I like to change things up. As you can tell, I changed the background to the blog, I have been wanting to do that for a while now. I bought a new dining room table. I absolutely love it because it is so much bigger than the old one! I love the old one, but it only sat 4 people. That was fine when Madeline was in her high chair, but for over a year now, she hasn't been in it anymore. The new one is good for us because it seats 6 and has a leaf that makes it where it seats 8! Did I mention that I love it?!? Here is a pic of it. Yes, I know the chairs don't match. I'm working on that. :)
Also, I have been non-stop cleaning my house for about 3 days now, and the only reason I stopped today is because I went to work. I love a clean, I mean really clean house, who honestly doesn't? But with 3 kids, it's hard, and I have to admit that it is a rare occurrence around here. Plus, it feels good when I get it done.

And finally, last night I decided to go this morning and get my hair cut. I just felt the sudden urge to change it. That's what usually happens when I get my hair cut. Below is how that turned out.I think that maybe all the change is due to the changing colors of the falling leaves, and the change in the weather. I love change. Change is good.

No comments: