Today, as in years past, we went to our favorite Christmas tree farm to pick out our Christmas tree.
When we got there we walked around for a while, taking in all the beautiful trees.
Kassie and Parker were checking out the scenery.
Sydney wanted to have the honor of cutting it down this year, so Andy got her started. Then she went to town on it, sawing it the rest of the way down.
Go Sydney, go! It really is a beautiful tree.
We then brought it back to our car, and we loaded it up for our journey home. I love this tradition we have, and I'm sure when the girls get older, they will remember these days and cherish the memories, as I do so very much. I'll post the pics when we get it up with all the lights on it, which is what we are about to do now.
No comments:
Post a Comment